HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Babes from the 80's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 46
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:30 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
...or how 'bout Lydia Cornell, a.k.a. "The Hot Daughter on Too Close For Comfort starring Ted Knight?"


Wow, there's a blast from the past! I loved that girl. She had some wonderful sweater puppies. Whatever happend to her? I never saw her in anything before or after that show. She dropped off the planet.

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
avatar

Number of posts : 590
Age : 43
Location : Bartow, FL
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:55 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Whatever happend to her? I never saw her in anything before or after that show. She dropped off the planet.


http://www.lydiafanclub.blogspot.com/

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brianleemarshall.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 46
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 am

SpectreFate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Whatever happend to her? I never saw her in anything before or after that show. She dropped off the planet.


[url=http://www.lydiafanclub.blogspot.com/
http://www.lydiafanclub.blogspot.com/[/quote[/url]]

Looks like she's holding up ok. I did some googling myself and she's pretty much kept a pretty low profile since the 80's. Even her page on the IMDB is pretty sparse. He last "notable" appearance was as a bra salesperson on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:15 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:


Looks like she's holding up ok. I did some googling myself and she's pretty much kept a pretty low profile since the 80's. Even her page on the IMDB is pretty sparse. He last "notable" appearance was as a bra salesperson on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

According to her Wiki page (I know, not the most trustworthy source, but...) Lydia has gone on to become a successful political commentator, author, and playwright. So I guess she wasn't really a dumb blonde after all.

_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
avatar

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 am

I can't seem to post a picture on this board but an actress I used to have a cubby for was French babe Emmanuelle Seigner from the Harrison Ford flick 'Frantic', I used to think she was a major babe, probably due to her French accent. I believe she still acts and married director Roman Polanski.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
avatar

Number of posts : 590
Age : 43
Location : Bartow, FL
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:36 am

manny wrote:
I can't seem to post a picture on this board but an actress I used to have a cubby for was French babe Emmanuelle Seigner from the Harrison Ford flick 'Frantic', I used to think she was a major babe, probably due to her French accent. I believe she still acts and married director Roman Polanski.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brianleemarshall.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 am

I'm sure I can't be the only child of the 70s who had a thing for Dana ("Diff'rent Strokes") Plato... y'know, before the whole cocaine addiction/attempted robbery/drug overdose thing anyway...


_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
avatar

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:03 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm sure I can't be the only child of the 70s who had a thing for Dana ("Diff'rent Strokes") Plato... y'know, before the whole cocaine addiction/attempted robbery/drug overdose thing anyway...



For some strange reason when I was 8 or 9 I used to have thing for Jo off the Facts of Life, which helps explain my later day crush on Joan Jett.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:05 am

manny wrote:

For some strange reason when I was 8 or 9 I used to have thing for Jo off the Facts of Life, which helps explain my later day crush on Joan Jett.

Ahhh, "The Facts of Life." Back then I had a thing for Blair, dunno exactly why. Must've been that awesome 80s hair.


_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
avatar

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:06 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

For some strange reason when I was 8 or 9 I used to have thing for Jo off the Facts of Life, which helps explain my later day crush on Joan Jett.

Ahhh, "The Facts of Life." Back then I had a thing for Blair, dunno exactly why. Must've been that awesome 80s hair.



I can tell you, who I did not have a thing for on the Facts of Life was Natalie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:11 am

manny wrote:

I can tell you, who I did not have a thing for on the Facts of Life was Natalie.

Troo dat. I would've rather seen Mrs. Garrett naked than Natalie. affraid

_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
avatar

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:46 pm

I donot know what is scarier that we have admited that we have watched Facts of Life or that we still remember the name of the characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 43
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:35 pm

I liked Jo when I was a kid as well! Never liked Blair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 46
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:50 pm

I was a fan of Jo too. Blair was ok, but much too bitchy.

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I was a fan of Jo too. Blair was ok, but much too bitchy.

I think it was Blair's sheer bitchiness that I liked. In my prepubescent mind I probably thought "Oh yes, I could tame that wildcat. Yes, I could."

_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
avatar

Number of posts : 590
Age : 43
Location : Bartow, FL
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:29 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I liked Jo when I was a kid as well! Never liked Blair.

We have lived parallel lives all this time....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brianleemarshall.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:27 pm

manny wrote:
I donot know what is scarier that we have admited that we have watched Facts of Life or that we still remember the name of the characters

Scariest of all is that I still remember the words to the theme song.

"You take the good you take the bad
You take'em both and there you have the Facts of Life, the Facts of Life
There's a time you gotta show'em
Now you're growin' and you know about the Facts of Life, the Facts of Life
When the world never seems to be livin' up to your dreams
Suddenly you're finding out the Facts of Life are all about you
Youuuuuu...."

Somebody kill me.

_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
avatar

Number of posts : 590
Age : 43
Location : Bartow, FL
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:33 pm

I believe Alan Thicke (the dad from Growing Pains) wrote or co-wrote the Facts of Life theme song.


http://www.sitcomsonline.com/sounds/folseason2-6.wav

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brianleemarshall.com
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
avatar

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:
I donot know what is scarier that we have admited that we have watched Facts of Life or that we still remember the name of the characters

Scariest of all is that I still remember the words to the theme song.

"You take the good you take the bad
You take'em both and there you have the Facts of Life, the Facts of Life
There's a time you gotta show'em
Now you're growin' and you know about the Facts of Life, the Facts of Life
When the world never seems to be livin' up to your dreams
Suddenly you're finding out the Facts of Life are all about you
Youuuuuu...."

Somebody kill me.


Great now I have this stupid song stuck in my head, almost makes me wish for some Limp Bizkit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:08 pm

manny wrote:

Great now I have this stupid song stuck in my head, almost makes me wish for some Limp Bizkit.

Limp Bizkit should cover the "Facts of Life" theme song. It would be even gayer than their George Michael cover.

_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:11 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I believe Alan Thicke (the dad from Growing Pains) wrote or co-wrote the Facts of Life theme song.

That reminds me, the Mom on "Growing Pains" was a major MILF.



Ooooh yeah!

_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
avatar

Number of posts : 153
Age : 47
Location : post 35 haze
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Remember Night Court?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 46
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:18 am

detuned wrote:
Remember Night Court?


Markie Post. She's holding up pretty well these days. I saw her on an episode of "Scrubs" the other night and she looked pretty good.

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:35 am

detuned wrote:
Remember Night Court?


Night Court was my favorite sitcom EVER... and not just because of Ms. Post (though it didn't hurt that she was a hottie)... quite simply one of the funniest shows in TV history. Dan Fielding is my idol.

_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
avatar

Number of posts : 127
Age : 43
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:10 am

Quote :
We have lived parallel lives all this time....
Beer



For some reason the last two pics remind me of times spent alone....... Twisted Evil

The Growing Pains mom was super MILFy!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Babes from the 80's   

Back to top Go down
 
Babes from the 80's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: