HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 46
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Jet Black Stare - In This Life
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17961533
Modern rock, for fans of Nickelback, Sixx AM and such, I guess?

Innerpartysystem
http://www.myspace.com/innerpartysystem
electronic/rock/dance music? I have no idea.

Both discs are brand new, sealed full cd's. The Jet Black Stare cd has a small drill hole on the back of the jewel case that didn't go all the way thru the inserts. The Innnerpartysystem is a digi pack with the upc scratched out. I got the discs through work, but have no interest in either one. Maybe someone here does. Willing to trade these in a 2-for-1 deal. That's right!! 2 brand new cd's for one of your used, unwanted silver discs. All interesting/funny offers will be considdered, then most likely rejected. Get on it folks. Christmas is just a coupla weeks away. Show someone how much you care by giving them one of these unknown gems!!

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
avatar

Number of posts : 246
Age : 44
Location : Here
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 pm

I'll trade ya one of these Dancing Turd for both those
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:54 pm

(Sound of crickets chirping)

_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 46
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:49 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
I'll trade ya one of these Dancing Turd for both those

So far, that's the best offer I got.

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
avatar

Number of posts : 855
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:38 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Jet Black Stare - In This Life
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17961533
Modern rock, for fans of Nickelback, Sixx AM and such, I guess?

Innerpartysystem
http://www.myspace.com/innerpartysystem
electronic/rock/dance music? I have no idea.

Both discs are brand new, sealed full cd's. The Jet Black Stare cd has a small drill hole on the back of the jewel case that didn't go all the way thru the inserts. The Innnerpartysystem is a digi pack with the upc scratched out. I got the discs through work, but have no interest in either one. Maybe someone here does. Willing to trade these in a 2-for-1 deal. That's right!! 2 brand new cd's for one of your used, unwanted silver discs. All interesting/funny offers will be considdered, then most likely rejected. Get on it folks. Christmas is just a coupla weeks away. Show someone how much you care by giving them one of these unknown gems!!

What are you gay?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 46
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:18 am

Maybe. But what does that have to do with anything?

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
avatar

Number of posts : 855
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Electronica, come on, the only way it could've gotten more obvious is if you had WHAM! for trade.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deathbythrash.com
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
avatar

Number of posts : 590
Age : 43
Location : Bartow, FL
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:14 pm

I don't deny that the possibility of MG being a fruit is higher than normal heterosexual males with children, wives, and generally pleasing home lives, but he did say..

Quote :
I got the discs through work

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brianleemarshall.com
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
avatar

Number of posts : 855
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:16 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I don't deny that the possibility of MG being a fruit is higher than normal heterosexual males with children, wives, and generally pleasing home lives, but he did say..

Quote :
I got the discs through work

Oh I saw that, but he did put them up for trade here...wait a minute, maybe he thinks we're fags, get him! Smack

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 46
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Well I sure as shit don't want either of 'em, so I'm just putting them out there. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Maybe I'll just bury them in an open field. Maybe someday, some bored kid will be randomly digging holes and find them. It's happened before.

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
avatar

Number of posts : 590
Age : 43
Location : Bartow, FL
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:26 am

So hey MG, how did getting rid of these gems work out for ya? Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brianleemarshall.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 46
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:58 am

spectrefate wrote:
So hey MG, how did getting rid of these gems work out for ya? Smile

Added to the pile of discs that I'm still trying to get rid of. Eventually, I'll get around to posting a trade list. I've been thinning out the collection allot lately. Got a few with me in work this week. This is their last chance to grab me by the short & curlies and earn their place in my cabinet or it's off they go to the "dead zone".

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   

Back to top Go down
 
Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Metal Merchants-
Jump to: